My avatar's name is Ava Donja of Silk and Stone.
The other me writes general market romance. I play World of Warcraft. This is where I make two parts of my life merge in sensual fantasy romance novellas.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just Started: Mind and Body

These stories have been floating through my mind for years, but I just now started writing them down. I enjoy writing, it is a big part of my life - but writing this is so much fun. I have no deadlines, no expectations, I just get to write. And, since I already have a created world I don't have to build it as much as I would in a peice of more serious fiction. Plus, since it's fan ficiton, but slightly different for copywrite reasons, I can tweak things just a bit to suit my needs.

Beside the writing being smooth and organic, it is hot. I love getting in the mind of my toon. She's powerful, sensual, and follows the dictates of nature and her body. I have a feeling this first story will become a new addiction.

No comments: